What we do
At Eleanor Healthcare, we deliver flexible care services designed to provide the right support, at the right time, to a diverse range of clients.
From home care designed to help people to live independently at home, to our specialist private ambulance service and health and social care training, all our services are focused on achieving the aims of our mission statement.
“Eleanor aims to deliver exceptional quality care, to set the standard in the care sector with a team who have a real passion for delivering client-focused care with dignity and respect, which is valued by our clients and admired by stakeholders.”
- Eleanor Home Care: helping you to stay independent at home with person-centred care
- Eleanor Care Transport: non-emergency ambulance services for the NHS and private healthcare sector
- Eleanor Nursing Agency: an independent staffing agency, providing nursing, healthcare and other support staff
- Eleanor Care Homes: maximising living skills and enabling independence
- Eleanor Training Centre: delivering flexible Health and Social Care-related training
- Eleanor Living Skills: specialist and experienced team who are able to promote client-centred care
- Eleanor Logistics: a suite of services designed to support NHS Trusts, Hospitals & other healthcare providers
To find out more about Eleanor Healthcare and our services in London, Poole, Gillingham and elsewhere in the UK,
please contact us.